Ticket sales for in-person events will begin June 15th.
Tickets are currently on sale for live streams of the summer festival performances. These can be exchanged for in-person tickets if state and county health guidelines allow.
If you choose to upgrade to an in-person ticket, your live stream purchase can be applied towards the cost of the in-person ticket. We will update ticket buyers about in-person performances in early June.
• Early Bird (before May 1): $150 for all nine concert live streams
• Full Price (after May 1): $175 for all nine concert live streams
• Individual live streamed concerts: $25
• In-person concerts (pending state and county health guidelines): $45 for outdoor performances, $55 for indoor performances
If it is possible to proceed with in-person events this summer, members of the Bach Circle ($1,000) and above will receive VIP priority access to tickets for in-person performances. Subscribers for the full online festival will receive the next priority, providing early access to tickets for the most sought-after events.
All performances will be available to view on our website by logging into your personal profile and will be available on demand for 72 hours following their premiere. Subscribers and members of the Bach Circle ($1,000) and above will be able to view performances on demand for seven days following their premiere. Step-by-step instructions are available on our website for patrons to access at any time.
• $3 handling fee for three or fewer online concerts; $5 for four or more online events
• $6 handling fee for three or fewer in-person concerts; $10 for four or more in-person events
• $3 exchange fee to upgrade from online to in-person tickets
• $3 exchange fee for all other exchanges
We welcome ticket returns for a credit, exchange, or donation. You may return your ticket up to 24 hours prior to the premiere of an online performance for a ticket credit (to be used within the same season), an immediate exchange, or a tax-deductible donation. There is never a fee to donate your ticket. All programs and artists are subject to change without notice. We cannot refund tickets except in the case of a cancelled event. The value of tickets for online performances can be applied toward tickets for in-person events if it is possible to hold such events this summer.
Prelude Performances will be livestreamed, free of charge, on the Music@Menlo website. In the event that we will be able to offer in-person performances, reservations for these performances may be made online or by calling the box office on the day of the event starting at 9:00 a.m.
For questions about tickets or your order, please call Patron Services at 650-331-0202, email email@example.com, or visit www.musicatmenlo.org.