We look forward both to sharing exceptional Focus Residencies this coming fall and spring, and to ensuring that your artistic experiences are safe and enjoyable. It is our pledge that Music@Menlo will meet or exceed the COVID-19 safety guidelines set forth by local, State and Federal agencies.
Here’s what you can expect as an audience member:
• Mandatory proof of vaccinated status – Please bring proof of vaccination with you to the performance; we will be checking this at the entrance.
• Face masks must be worn at all times. Masks can be removed for a brief drink of water if necessary and must be replaced immediately.
• Reduced attendance and socially distanced seating.
• No concessions or food sold on the premises – please bring your own water bottle if desired. Anyone bringing a water bottle must also take it with them out of the venue.
• Venues will be cleaned and sanitized according to CDC guidelines between performances.
Please do not attend Music@Menlo events if you:
• Have, have tested positive for, or have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of any concert
• Are not feeling well, or exhibiting symptoms, including a temperature over 100° F
Waiver and Release of Liability:
Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event for which tickets are issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the same, including without limitation illness, injury, death, personal loss, property damage, or other related harm. Ticket holder agrees that Music@Menlo, Menlo School, the facility, organization agents, participants, sponsors, and/or related persons are not responsible or liable for any illness, injury, death, personal loss, property damage, or other related harm.
Thank you for helping to make a safe environment for everyone. If you have any questions regarding Music@Menlo’s policies or protocols, please contact Patron Services at 650-331-0202 or email@example.com.