Music@Menlo is committed to ensuring that your artistic experiences are safe and enjoyable. It is our pledge to meet or exceed the COVID-19 safety guidelines set forth by local, state, and federal agencies.
• Vaccinations and boosters are recommended for attendees;
• Face masks are recommended at all times for indoor events;
• Venues will be cleaned and sanitized according to CDC guidelines between performances.
Please do not attend Music@Menlo events if you:
• Currently have COVID-19; have tested positive for, or been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of any concert;
• Are not feeling well, or exhibiting symptoms, including a temperature over 100° F.
Thank you for helping to make a safe environment for everyone. If you have any questions regarding Music@Menlo’s policies or protocols, please contact Patron Services at 650-331-0202 or email@example.com.