Search events by
Join festival artists and patrons on specially curated musical journeys around the world. With local experts, festival artists, and distinguished lecturers, Music@Menlo’s travel programs offer patrons incomparable insider access to some of the most significant historical and cultural landmarks while they enjoy a musical listening experience like no other.
In October 2017, Music@Menlo invites you to a fabulous eight-night trip to Northern Italy with our Artistic Directors David Finckel and Wu Han, to sample the music, the craftsmanship, the magnificent architecture and the fine dining of the region.
October 3–12, 2017
Limited to 30 travelers
• Three concerts performed by Music@Menlo/ CMS musicians in historic venues
• Five-star accommodations at the Grand Hotel et de Milan
• Prime tickets for a performance at the Stradivari Festival in Cremona and opera at La Scala
• Private guided tours of principal sites in Milan, including the Pinacoteca di Brera, Milan Cathedral, the Last Supper of Leonardo, and others, with expert guides
• Excursions to Cremona, Parma, and Lake Como, including tours of those sites
• Private visits to workshops of major violin makers in northern Italy
• Private visit to the renowned piano collection at the
Villa Medici Giulini in Briosco
• Fine dining at restaurants in Milan and elsewhere
If you are interested in learning more about Music@Menlo’s travel programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 650-330-2030.