It is with great excitement that we welcome you back to Music@Menlo’s annual summer festival!
We look forward both to sharing exceptional concert performances this summer and to ensuring that your concert-going experiences are safe and enjoyable. It is our pledge that Music@Menlo will meet or exceed the COVID-19 safety guidelines set forth by local, State and Federal agencies.
Here’s what you can expect as an audience member:
• Mandatory proof of vaccinated status for indoor concert attendance, and mandatory proof of vaccinated status or a negative Covid test within 72 hours of concert start time for outdoor concert attendance. Please submit proof of vaccination for each person in your party to email@example.com when purchasing your tickets. Please submit negative test results prior to attending any outdoor concerts if you have not provided proof of vaccination.
• Face masks must be worn at all times at both indoor and outdoor events. Masks can only be removed for a brief drink of water if necessary and must be replaced immediately.
• Tickets must be purchased in advance for all events; no tickets will be sold at the door.
• Reduced attendance and socially distanced seating.
• Concerts will be presented with no intermission.
• No concessions or food sold on the premises – please bring your own water bottle if desired. Anyone bringing a water bottle must also take it with them out of the venue.
• Venues will be cleaned and sanitized according to CDC guidelines between performances.
Please do not attend concerts if you:
• Have, have tested positive for, or have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of any concert
• Are not feeling well, or exhibiting symptoms, including a temperature over 100° F
Waiver and Release of Liability:
Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event for which tickets are issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the same, including without limitation illness, injury, death, personal loss, property damage, or other related harm. Ticket holder agrees that Music@Menlo, Menlo School, the facility, organization agents, participants, sponsors, and/or related persons are not responsible or liable for any illness, injury, death, personal loss, property damage, or other related harm.
Thank you for helping to make a safe environment for everyone. If you have any questions regarding Music@Menlo’s policies or protocols, please contact Patron Services at 650-331-0202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.